Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni
And now the Red Sox fired their manager Alex Cora for his role in all of this when he was in Houston.

Originally Posted by Irishman12
Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni
Houston got what was coming. Never expected both the GM and manager to get fired though. That was a surprise.

I was surprised as well, but I still think MLB should have taken the title from them. I knew they wouldn't, but THAT'S what they deserve!

I agree. I know it will stay in the record books but I wish MLB would make them give the trophy back and take down any banners or signage alluding to the 2017 championship like they’ve done with college programs.

Agreed. That I would be satisfied with. Don't know why he didn't do it. I understand why he didn't punish any players (who really should have been the one's who got it), but they still get off scot free.

Also, glad Cora is gone. A (soon to be) proven 2 time cheater with Houston and Boston. His punishment will be more than Hinch and Luhnow's. Although, something tells me unfortunately, these guys will be back in MLB within 5 years at their old positions.