The more interesting thing to me is Colombo’s hit . The guy was black to make it look like Joey G did the hit . Now if a guy is going to risk certain death by the LCN Gallo would of been expecting the rains of the family .

But no ! he just carried on day by day activities living like a half ass gangster movie star .

That hit to me is the most puzzling if the bosses were behind it and if they asked Gallo to do it then he would of been rewarded with the rains of the family .

But he wasn’t he was hunted . The black guy family must of been held at gun point or given or promised a shit ton and of course in LCN fashion he was quickly dispatched ending any chance at truth.

Personally I think it was set up by all the families to get rid of Colombo and his mouth and they used the Gallo story as the perfect alibi killing the shooter .

Persico’s were definitely in on it of course because who was Carmine grave enemies because of what went down years before with Gallo brothers and the Westside reaching out to take in the remaining brothers was them saying we had a part in Colombo’s hit and the frame up of Joey so the story had a end for Feds.

You give the Feds a ending that makes sense and they have no other proof they will run with it.

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/13/20 07:45 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."