Originally Posted by Zavattoni
@Serpiente

When you say he came up with every powerful boss; Could you elaborate?? I know he was close with Joe Colombo; I don't know if he was behind his hit but it's still a theory out there...

@Streetbossliborio

I don't have the picture with him and Little Allie Boy. I saw him on a mobster documentary a few nights ago with Little Allie Boy and a Female standing side by side. Carmine had to be in his late 40's.... The 1979-1981 time frame where he was out on the streets as boss.

@MightyDR

Never knew Persico was beefing with Castellano and Salerno over the concrete rackets; That's interesting.

Yea.... Most of the bosses didn't like eachother but wasn't Salerno and Corallo close???

Also Persico was close with Carmine Galante.

What I mean is his age and where he came up Red Hook and that area was thick with powerful guys and as he rose in power he was doing stuff with guys that became leaders and acting bosses and bosses.

Now you have to remember that once you become boss you are competing with all the other bosses because every dollar you make indirectly comes out of another bosses pocket . Not counting what the families shared together.

I don’t mean he was best friends with them . Although Casso and Amuso were younger but they would be up the farm with there blood and Carmine blood . There are a lot of these guy children that were dating and married other guys in the life also and Carmine family did just that .

Many powerful guys were Carmine age and ran with him and also the favors he did with hits they all could of buried each other if they wanted.

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/12/20 05:50 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."