The statements of superpentito Liuzzo on 'Ndrangheta, freemasonry and politics
PRINTDetails Published: 11 January 2020

In the minutes the relations with the Matacena
by Aaron Pettinari

A river in full. This could define the flow of consciousness of Pino Liuzzo , in the past boss-entrepreneur and today collaborator of justice. In recent days, the assistant prosecutor of Reggio Calabria, Giuseppe Lombardo , has not obtained the reopening of the hearing to hear the repentant at the Breakfast trial (the procedure that among others sees the ex Interior Minister, Claudio Scajola ,accusedwith the Accusations of having helped the former parliamentarian of Forza Italy Amedeo Matacenato escape from prison following the final sentence for external competition), but the reports reveal the intertwining between 'Ndrangheta, freemasonry and institutions with that dense network of "invisibles". Entrepreneurs, professionals and politicians who find themselves managing an obscure system of power that starts from Reggio Calabria and probably influences the country's politics and economy.
"Liuzzo - Lombardo had represented to the Court last December - allows us to precisely frame the very close relationships between the Matacena family, and therefore the Cavaliere Matacena and Amedeo Jr, with the 'Ndrangheta reggina through the Rosmini family".
And reading the minutes it is clear why the repentant's statements are considered of great importance. Indeed, Liuzzo was a direct protagonist of numerous events.

The political project
The magistrates spoke of a real political project, with direct interests of the Calabrian 'Ndrangheta, behind the election in Parliament of Amedeo Matacena jr and also Mimmo Crea , definitively sentenced to 7 years and 6 months for competition outside in mafia association in the "Honored Health" procedure.
"Amedeo - reads the minutes - with Rome referents, he says they want to pull inside Crea" Reason?"They wanted Mimmo Crea to pass because he had a platoon of frightening votes. They tell us he was getting 4/5 thousand votes."
But according to Liuzzo there were other directors behind that operation. "One was Alfredo Biondi , then there was another who came, who always went down, but I don't remember now" he told the prosecutors to then name after a while. And it is one of the high-sounding ones: the former interior minister Claudio Scajola .
Matacena jr, for its part, would have kept contacts in the area. "He was not a luminary - says Liuzzo - but after so much school ... because Matacena taught people in Rome, by Alfredo Biondi, he was his companion, I mean, by people who specialize in studying ... people prepared to go to Parliament. "And then again, still referring to Matacena:" The father wanted to bring his son to make him honorable. Roman level. Yes, having a deputy in Rome. "
Liuzzo's statements were also filed at the Gotha trial where the dense network of invisibles ended up at the bar. Among the defendants there are figures such as Senator Antonio Caridi and lawyers Giorgio De Stefano and Paolo Romeo

The Phoenix and the covered loggias
Other collaborators of justice, such as Cosimo Virgiglio , have reported the existence of these very high relationships between entrepreneurs, Masons and politicians.They talked about the existence of covered loggias .
Heard at the Breakfast Virgiglio trial had told of the existence of the "Phoenix", connected to that of the "Two Worlds". And according to him also Matacena senior would have been part of it as "Whispered in the ear" that is "one of those people who for their public role prefer not to appear on the lists. Together with him there were politicians, before '93 also magistrates, then law enforcement. There was the lawyer Romeo, that Lombard who was a surgeon, the then commander of the municipal of Reggio, the owner of a restaurant, Baylik. These people here. The Phoenix had a parallelism with the obedience of Prince Alliata ".Those names had been learned directly from the Serene Grand Master, Francica, the only one who knew the complete list of names.
Today Liuzzo says that Matacena father was a "trusted person" who had made available his network of Masonic contacts.
A fact that he would have learned directly from Diego Rosmini, a leading figure of the Reggio clans at the time ( "He tells me you know they promised us in a few words, he says, it's not a question of money, it's a question, being that Santa Barbara is gone bad, being that the father of Amedeo Matacena , the knight I mean, is Freemason says he promised us guarantees " ). So Matacena senior would have promised to"to make lawyers available, who paid him" , and who "had friends in Rome and that the process made him go back".

Crociata Matacena
Returning to talk about the political project with Matacena protagonist he reported a real "crusade" that would have been made for the latter. And then again: "When he joined Forza Italia, he had a boom to be afraid of" . How was this possible? According to him, why it " would have been touched at 360 degrees".
Then he added: "The result of the vows between Matacena in 94 and Paolo Romeosupported, I mean, from a frightening array, I mean, you see, I mean, here's the strength, I mean the work that has been ".
And by the families of 'Ndrangheta the support was total " with all the families of the arches, Condellian, Rosminian, Serraino and company, the whole mountain, the good soul of Musolino and ... went to the Pelle, all Alvaro, Peppe Piromalli and Mammoliti. I mean: Matacena was their candidate, I mean. There was one thing, I mean, from the votes he then took. " Basically also the old families of 'Ndrangheta who had supported that candidacy also thanks to the peace reached after the Mafia war. " These alignments no longer exist- Liuzzo explained - By now they are all related ". A support that was somehow " returned " between business and millionaire contracts.

http://www.antimafiaduemila.com/hom...su-ndrangheta-massoneria-e-politica.html

"The king is dead, long live the king!"