Don’t know much about how others thought about him but the Snake knew every racket very very well and had his hands in ever one of them .

He was in the joint a good amount of time and most guys would fade lose rackets or give up percentages of rackets Carmine rose in power and strength .

So he must of had a grip on everything he had and the backing of powerful guys to do this and for a long fucken time. But you don’t do this without making enemies but he had to many strong guys by that time to get touched.

There is also the fact that he came up with ever powerful boss and knew all the secrets to every hit and not just little ones some of the biggest in history.

He was tight with a few heavy killers and with some of strongest skippers in five families and more and when I say more he had deep connections with the north and Midwest that’s never talked about, look where and who Allie hs brother was tight with not just in NY .

There is so much that the guys from his time took to the grave unlike today where everyone knows everything.....

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/11/20 03:53 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."