Jeez, guys!

If we're going for potential disasters...

My folks had a toaster oven, like many people do, and at the time I wasn't yet there every single day to prepare dinner like I am now. But this one day I'm there, and turn the toaster oven on to preheat, and some time later I come back to it and notice a flickering light coming from the exhaust fan (convection fan)... it wasn't a light, it was a flame! Not a flame inside the oven, but a flame inside the actual unit (between its walls) where only I would actually notice it! Of course, I'm just like, "WTF?" and blew it out. But if I wasn't there.......! Of course I notified the manufacturer and got it replaced... and have since replaced it with a different brand altogether -- but it amazes me how nonchalant some manufacturers can be when their shit has the potential to ruin lives! ohwell

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations