Pagan’s are as heavy as they have ever been just out side of the shore towns of Atlantic City.

My wife keeps her horses just ten twelve miles outside of Longport and on that road there are several with some pretty nice spreads each have five to ten acre spread and unlike back in 70’s and 80’s when most Pagans worked for someone or didn’t work at all mostly dealing for cash. But now they have business HVAC or Electrical business. PAUL P the old south Jersey president is on that road living in his deceased fathers place ( his dad was postmaster) and he is in the HVAC business.

They seam to be settling down with legit income to possibly feed that other more profitable side business because around here the small business is thriving again and they are able to do a lot of cash jobs and the ones they cannot keeps it all legit .

But they are not your old biker type always riding together and riding to each other’s house instead using regular cars and trucks and trust me back in the day you took your bike everywhere.

So they are growing in numbers and blending in and many in the Pine Barrens just ten miles out of AC many of those spots were huge in the meth days and still are owned by same families. In EHT one big cook was at English Creek ave.and Zion road in 70’s ,and that purple stuff spread all over the place . That cat got busted lost everything.

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/05/20 03:49 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."