^^^^
Originally Posted by antimafia
Originally Posted by antimafia
Originally Posted by Ciment
Originally Posted by Sonny_Black
Restructuring seems the most likely to me. There is also a theory suggested by a recent article about gangs that are alinged with the Rizzuto-Sollecito making their presence known. Do we know whether the target today is linked to Montreal?

As far as I know there is no mention yet to suggest whether it is linked or not.

Sonny_Black:

I don't know of any ties that the restaurant has to any organized-crime group or activity. The chef-owner of this restaurant used to be the chef at Match Bar and Grill, also in Woodbridge (Vaughan)--this is information that anyone could find using Google. Match closed down several years ago even though business was quite good for a good chunk of time. It had several investors, but I'm not sure the chef had ownership back then.

The chef at the restaurant where the shooting took place is one of the owners. He has co-owned several restaurants with a particular individual, including the restaurant in question. This individual is a Commisso, but that's the only information I have for now--this person may not be related to anyone in the Commisso crime group. Vito Rizzuto's wife's cousin in the GTA knows both of these co-owners (there may be more than two). Stay tuned.

Last edited by antimafia; 01/05/20 10:32 AM.