Omg 😳 TB that is horrible. I can only imagine the damage. What a nightmare to walk into. I’m not surprise it took so long because water damage takes a lot of time to get rid of.

On a much lighter note tho could’ve been a disaster: years ago when I first moved to my condo , I had purchased one of those foreman grills. Well I had a long drive to work in the lot of times I’d get what I needed set out for when I got home to make dinner. I got the grill out and I plugged it in, I went to work.

Well stupid me, I was thinking there was an off/on switch that I would flip on when I got home from work but there isn’t. it just starts when you plug it in. When I got home from work it was steaming and I could see a little smoke coming out of it but thank God there were no paper towels(which were on the same counter) or anything by it that caught fire but it was going all day long. Could have been a horrible disaster 😉

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon