Originally Posted by MemphisMafia
You know Pizza,we haven't had a lot of conversation over the years but like the others I find your post very informative and I pay attention to your words.It seems in another thread years ago you had said that Gigante was just about at the point to strike Casso and Amuso.And Al D'arco inflated himself a bit.Hopefully,I remember somewhat correctly.I wish history would have been different.Amuso,Casso and the Mafia cops should have been slaughtered in my opinion

Pizza’s posts have always been great ever since I’ve been here. I never heard about Gigante wanting to take out Casso and Amuso but would not doubt it. Would’ve been tough since they were always on the lam. If I could think of a motive for Gigante it would be because they were facing so much time for killing anybody and everybody so he was afraid they’d talk or one of their paranoid confidants would(See D’Arco). Casso might not have appeared to be that smart but I think he would’ve been ready for war if it came to that. I agree with your last sentence though memphis. Same goes for many others.