I'm in Florida almost full time now but that's not far from my house. That's right in between Country Club and Locust Point. A shit ton of the older wiseguys still live in that neighborhood. It's right off the water. My Pop, God rest his soul, used to drink in that American Legion all the time. And even though I didn't serve in the military, so it really isn't right, I've been there a thousand times. My Dad was a Korean War Vet and a neighborhood staple forever, so they always looked the other way when I'd come get him. I'd sit and bullshit and have a beer or two. Anyway, I knew it was gonna be trouble. And like I say, I'm down here almost full time now and I'm glad I don't have to deal with it. But my son and one of my daughters still live in the house, so when I hear things like this it concerns me. Years ago they would have gotten chased out. Not even. They wouldn't have gotten the chance to open. But times have changed. I doubt anyone is gonna bother even trying. And even if they did, those guys don't scare easily.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.