Originally Posted by Beanshooter
You are right JC. According to Gravano, Joe Piney briefed Gallo and other old timers. and would "control" him and that Gallo would be on their side. Also, after the killing of Castellano and Billotti, Gallo met with Gotti, Gravano, Ruggiero and Deccicco and informed them on Commission rules regarding an unsanctioned hit on a boss and how those responsible can never reveal their participation or they too would be killed.

He might have said that but what did Gallo have to gain from all this????? He was Consigliere for Carlo; and Paul and had been at the top for many years. He must have thought his time was coming to a end and wanted change.

What's interesting is; Gallo never got caught up in the commission trial. What happened with that????? He's been seen at meetings with Paul; and other LCN bosses on surveillance.

Last edited by Zavattoni; 01/03/20 03:42 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.