Was thinking; What in the world happened with the relationship between Joe N Gallo and Paul Castellano. I heard at one point they were close and had a many decade's long friendship.

Gallo was in his 70's when he started conspiring with guys like Frank DeCicco; Gotti and Gravano to get rid of Castellano.

Even presided over the Gotti "Becoming boss meeting". Only captain not present was Nino Gaggi who refused to show up (Different story there)

Going back on topic; What happened with Joe N Gallo and the Castellano friendship??? Gallo was tooo old to be boss around the mid 80's and had been in the administration for well over a decade. Why support a younger rebellion when you're pretty much already at the top?????

Last edited by Zavattoni; 01/03/20 03:00 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.