Originally Posted by pizzaboy
Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
1 big mistake that ended his career. Never understood why he didn’t believe it. The Guy was an associate, what was the hesitation to hit him about. For such a shrewd ruthless throw drug dealer brothers off roofs type of guy Why did he not hit the guy?!

In a sit down with the bonnanos they told the chin et al that one of their proposed associates was a rat and they immediately whacked the guy. So it wasn’t like he weren’t open to listening..

Maybe the windows money blinded him. But then again he wasn’t a greedy boss.. who knows eh

From what I understand he just genuinely fond of the guy, and that was a rarity for him considering he kept everyone at arm's length save for a few of the older Village and Downtown guys. He refused to believe it and he died in prison because of it. Huge mistake, and a fucking head scratcher for anyone remotely interested in this shit lol.

It’s a very big head scratcher. I’m not that knowledgeable on the situation but for a boss to be so close with an associate just does not seem very old school. The boss was supposed to isolate himself from everybody outside of his top administration. There is definitely more that I don’t know.