Originally Posted by JC
Originally Posted by JoeTadaro
Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by JoeTadaro
So California is the head of the HA?

Oakland is the mother charter world wide even more powerful charters in for example Germany, Holland, Canada or Australia have to answer to Northern California.

Ok got ya so who is the number one shot called out of the HA in California?

You are completely wrong when describing the hierarchy of the Hells Angels, there has never been a national or international president of the Hells Angels. Some members, like Sonny Barger, have been more influential than others and he was definitely a first among equals for a long time, but he was never a national or international president because that position has never existed. Some chapters, like Oakland, are more powerful than others, but no chapter in the US or worldwide has never had to answer to another chapter, not even Oakland. Each chapter is technically autonomous. The Hells Angels are set up differently than the Outlaws, Pagans, etc. A bare minimum of research on the internet would bear that out.

Would you mind enlightening us about the Johnny Angel hit if the HA are autonomous JC.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green