Originally Posted by Serpiente
I would believe someone put a black guy up to it frame Gallo before I believe Gallo did it not to take over the family. Just don’t make sense.

Gallo getting hit shuthim up or for breaking the rules but not for killing Colombo all though if he knew anything about it or was asked to come in by Gambino possibly and then hitfor what he knew.

And of course Gallos hated Persico’s no way Gallo killed Colombo knowing Carmine gets the family no way.

You know Colombo was telling it without telling it . Making guys skippers solders associates march in front of cameras and exposing almost every high level member.

That got him killed , he exposing all those members.....worse then Gotti did making all his skippers Parade in front of the cameras at the Ravenite club.

Same reason why nobody tried to kill him in hospital all those years ! he was out of power and silenced if Gallo wanted him killed he would of finished it in hospital. Early 70’s you could get anyone killed in a hospital easy.

Not saying I was told anything just saying nobody kills a sitting boss in 1970 that the Commission does not want killed or the killer takes or is given the family..... noway !

Nobody cares. The Columbos are a bunch of in breads, always have been and always will be. People in South Jersey know nothing. they should just be happy not to live in Toms River.