I know this is late but from what I know (I got friends in the gang) they killed Junior because a Sure member (Bronx & Williamsburg clique) got shot in the face 2 days before. Sure and Sunset Park (Brooklyn set) have been warring over the Bronx neighborhoods where Andy “Sosa Gucci Prada” Sosa controlled. He was a big Kingpin from the Bronx that laundered his drug money through Underground Dominican Hip-Hop artist. Junior was murdered because he was an aspiring member of the rival clique, that whole mistaken identity & the girl video is a lie.

Trinitarios is a Dominican gang founded in Rikers Island, 1989 as a protection to Dominicans who started to get abused by other ethnic groups. The founders were Julio “El Caballo” Mariñes (Killed in 2010 in the Dominican Republic by prison guards), and Leonidas “Junito” Sierra (Currently serving life since 1989 plus 43 years in a Racketeering conviction in 2011).

This gang is found amongst where Dominicans live, NYC, Long Island, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachussetts, New Jersey, Florina, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Spain, Italy. Their main rivals are the Latin Kings & Bloods or most recently, amongst themselves. DDP is now almost extinct they have swallowed the Bronx cliques of that gang and the others just died or retired.

Last edited by Shellackhead; 12/28/19 09:27 AM.