Originally Posted by pmac
I don't think rizutto would be playing lots of golf with the sniper who killed his father on the loose. so im thinking the wars over and the sniper is dead. wonder what his standing with the bonanno's today is. I still think nyc played a role in this.

I don't think rizutto would be playing lots of golf with the sniper who killed his father on the loose. so im thinking the wars over and the sniper is dead. wonder what his standing with the bonanno's today is. I still think nyc played a role in this.

haha haha

“”get the f*uck outta here””