Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
Originally Posted by pmac
I still dont believe his bullshit about bringing carmine 2 million a week in the 1980tys. Thats crazy he says 100k a week which according to my math is 5.5 million a year that seems believable. 2 mill the persicos wouldnt even know were to put that much paper money. Thata like 100mill in 1 yrs get the fuck outta here. The whole 100 colombo family soldiers would have been killing each other over that much dough no way

Agreed I think that was a exaggerated number Franzese threw out there to sell his story, do I think he made millions yeah but not that much. Like you said if he brought that much they woulda been a war between alll the families not just the Colombo’s. Is perisco relatives even loaded like that? I know John gambinos family is loaded to the point his grand kids, grand kids, grand kids are set. They can wipe their ass with $100 bills and not hurt their pockets

How much money do you think John Gambino made compared to what Franzese said that he made? Just as much? As for the 2 mill a week to Persico, I would guess that he means on a great week. It probably varied from 6 figures to 7 maybe but I think there is no doubt that Franzese was probably making millions a week himself along with his partner Larry Iorizzo. Franzese along with a few others were making that overseas Italian OC level of money. Maybe not like the top Italian guys who were close to billionaires but he sure lasted longer than most of them.