Originally Posted by Longneck
Originally Posted by J Geoff
Originally Posted by Longneck
Good thing you didn't start the Colts defense, or I would have lost by a point!

Yeah, that was the big choice I had to make, and I still think I made the right one (KC) -- who could've dreamt the Colts D would score 2 TDs?? lol

Good job, LN -- congrats!

I added Indy D/ST and started them over the Bears D/ST in my other league.(Which I am also going to win the championship in.... unless Kirk Cousins and Diggs score 57 more points than Rogers and Adams.) Indy's defense is the strength of the team and I figured they would bounce back pretty well from last week against a rookie QB. That defense might be pretty great in a year or 2.

Thanks, I think that makes me a 4 time champion? My only regret is not trash talking more during the season.

I don't know how it would work exactly but a league where everyone plays everyone else every week would be neat. I wonder what the standings would have looked like like that.

Congrats!!!

My only regret is Alvin Kamara. But so it goes..

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.