Fire hits London home raided by cops in Hells Angels-linked illegal gambling probe - Jonathan Juha

https://torontosun.com/news/local-n...wcm/cfbb380a-aac5-413f-957d-5a6dcb482da3

But one source close to outlaw bikers suspects the fire wasn’t random, that someone is sending a message to police that they’re not going to keep all the assets they seized.
“It’s not over. There will be more ‘lightning,’ ” the source said.

That source doesn’t buy speculation the fire might have been set to destroy evidence. It doesn’t make sense to burn the house to destroy evidence after the police search, the source said.

Here's where I disagree. It's not so much about sending a message that they won't be able to keep all the assets seized because assets need to be held until after trial..so if someone is found not guilty or charges are dropped, those assets are returned so it's idiotic to torch the assets so early in the process. Plus we've seen no destruction of all the homes seized (dozens) in the Project Sindacato busts of the Figliomeni clan (which Police allege was linked to this operation)

I THINK INSTEAD ….. The owner of the home (Habiba Kajan) is linked to the head of this operation, Robert Barletta .. and I think someone is sending a message to HER or perhaps even HIM... … as in .. keep your mouth shut. Seems if they were connected, she would know a LOT of his secrets.

Last edited by DanD; 12/24/19 01:07 PM.