Ant Persiano the scumbag, will never be considered a "gangster" or a "mobster" or a "made guy" in most people's eyes. He was a low life snake in the grass, feeding on anybody he could get his teeth and dirty lazy claws into. He is a scam artist - always has been and always will be - he learned that from his father, another low petty thief. AP always wanted to be important and make a name for himself - besides his murder conviction and his HUGE drug dealing business back in the day - now he's made a new name for himself - RAT - in his own words "I hate rats, real men don't rat"...the worst of the worst. RAT - SCUMBAG - PUNK - LOSER - DUM AZZ - his sentencing hearing in MAY can't come soon enough! Many of us pray he will get a nice long prison sentence.....have all your fun now RAT - and I hope he is walking the streets - always looking looking behind him - he brought disgrace to his family and his so called "brothers" I bet the guys who recently got involved with the punk wish they would have stayed the hell away from him.