Originally Posted by MolochioInduced
Both make great points. Raynald has the fact that he is French, in a part of a country where French people tend to be in positions of power. More than likely some were part of the plot and attack on Rizzuto. Government, Elite Class type, there must of been an attempt in those circles to remove Rizzuto loyalists.

If that’s what really failed, then Desjardins won’t be safe in prison or anywhere else, unless they went back to the people they were paying and taking money from. It could enable lots of people back into Rizzuto good standing, where the Pizzo flows Is where most people are, meaning the pockets of the boss/bosses.

The fella murder in the Muskoka, Kahno, I heard that it was Desjardins that got it done for whoever, the guy was too lose of a end, and tying him off was the first of many agreements that has got Montreal and maybe now Ontario some stability.

If people want to know Raynald's power just look at the Joe Bravo situation, Bravo turned down VITO RIZZUTO 3 freaking times to basically back Raynald. That should tell you all you need to know about Desjardins.

And yes it would NOT surprise me if Mirarchi turns on Raynald. I was just saying that Mirarchi would have to give Ray up or I just couldn't see them working with him. Of course if it's true the paper gave up the surprise and surely Ray knows about this by now so the element of surprise is gone.

And I DO think Ray gets popped within 6 months after his release, IF he lasts that long

Last edited by dixiemafia; 12/15/19 02:37 PM.