Originally Posted by Revis_Knicks
Will this movie cause an influx of mob movies? And I’m not sure if anyone has asked this, but isn’t it a plot hole that Hoffa’s foster son Chuckie never put two and two together and realized that Sally and Frank were the last two people to see Hoffa other than him?

I don't think so. And if there are I don't think they'll be good. There really haven't been that many good mob movies, and only a few people in the industry know how to make them. Another problem is that millennial actors can't play mobsters very well at all. They're too removed and detached from the generation and era. They don't have grandparents from that generation like Gen X'ers do, or parents from that generation like boomers do. They don't have a real life basis to go on. All they can do is read about it, watch documentaries, news footage, but it's just not the same.

I think this movie was the curtain call.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea