@Pmac

I believe your right about Tom DiBella being official boss from 75-80.... So does that mean while Persico was on the streets from 77-79; He was underboss? Mike Franzese in recent interviews talks about Tom DiBella being Boss.

@MightyDr

Yup; I don't have the interview link; but it's definitely in the most recent interview on VLADTV. Persico and Mike were jailed together appearently and Persico asked Mike to be Acting Boss till Allie Boy Jr got out.

Saw another short recent video on VladTV interview with Mike that was interesting. He says he met Gigante a couple of times and that they were close. They did numerous walks and talks together and Franzese says Gigante was smart; lucid and always in control. He also says that Gigante wanted him in the Genovese Family to get away from Persico. Gigante and Persico didn't like eachother... Do anyone know why?? Do they have any history??

Last edited by Zavattoni; 12/13/19 10:24 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.