Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted by m2w
Originally Posted by MegaMikejr
Ok you’re waaay wrong but what ever obvious you’re not going to be persuaded one way or another but seriously you need to read up on street gangs LK hav been around since the 1950’s but some egos get in the way but when you finally read up you will see the truth. WHEN IT COMRS TO STREET GANGS YOUR WAY IUT OF YOU ZONE

yeah, i read they were formed in the 1960s, anyway they don't seem to have old (over 50) members, so there is not continuity with the previous gangs, they form new one with young members, they have chapters even in europe formed mostly by teenagers from ecuador
anyway you can post some indictment that proof i'm wrong?

The LK's in Europe are imposters. They're nothing like the sets on the US East Coast or Chicago. I mean, this is one indictment that alleges they distributed more than 150 kilo of cocaine over the course of the investigation;

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/i...ana-for-roles-in-racketeering-conspiracy

And that's just what they know about. In the very least it's way more than that petty DeCavalcante crew was slinging recently.

I mean, Italians aren't the only power out there these days. Especially when it comes to drugs or at the very least the distribution of it. It's not the 1960's anymore.

Half a ton of weed is no small drug operation.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb