I saw your suggestion earlier -- I just don't think people can reply to "Global Announcements" (if that's what you meant, putting it on top of each forum so everyone can see it regardless of what forum they're in).

I was going to make it a "Sticky" topic in General Discussion in time, but Sticky topics really don't get the attention they deserve because people overlook them. Of course I would've made it Sticky before it fell too low in the topics list... wink

-- PS --

I was gonna leave it "Sticky" after DC did it, but when I came back I couldn't find the thread right away lol ...so I'll redo it in due time, once most people had a chance to see it in the "normal" spot for new posts/replies.... wink

-- PPS --

Thought I'd compromise with a Global Announcement on the top of each forum pointing people to this thread. Eventually I'll Sticky this thread, and also remove these "housekeeping" posts....

Last edited by J Geoff; 12/13/19 04:44 PM. Reason: P.P.S.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations