I agree. I think there pretty well organized. He had guys driven from new bedford ma which i always just think is part of the cape or atleast that end of mass driving 2hrs to a Italian social club in Springfield. The same with the worcester gang lowell ect. All driving 45miles to almost 100. Never mind he had control of ct and rhode island. Looks like a fat little white guy but i had friend from baseball and highschool who were 100 percent pueto rican and could pass as white. I will say yaeh they have a ton of pull in prison acroos the whole northeast. Same you had a friend in jail having problems they could help him of course for a price. I wonderd if he was in control of the nyc gangs im just gonna assume not because there huge in the bronx and other boros they must also have a supreme whatever. But 400 members just in mass. Makes sense. Those guys join when there teens and just stay in it forever unless there kicked out. Some just go on and have families and regular jobs but there still apart of them