What an incredible article!

Mirarchi working with he Rizzuto's again is also surprising. It shows that the Scoppa's may have been in conflict with Mirarchi's group too. That way, a possible alliance could have been bridged by the Rizzuto's if they took care of Scoppa, and thus continue working together.

The article mentions both Acradi and Del Balso are active again. The cop interviewed mentioned that "Andrea Scoppa represented instability and Arcadi was stability." Wow, powerful statement. I guess the decision had to be made. It was either one or the other. The Scoppa's took care of Sollecito, Giordano and the Falduto's... maybe they had a plan for Arcadi too and decisions had to be made?

Very interesting to see what's to come of this. If the streets remain quiet for a while, we'll know they have their shit together for the first time in a while. It looks more like the "organized" portion of "organized crime" is making a comeback in Montreal.

Not just getting my stripes, something I can't talk about. Something that was ruining my whole life and he made it right. For what I owe him, I would follow that man into hell.