Originally Posted by Jshov31
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Wrong member.
Not much information on Agustine Riolo. Made in the 1950s and retired around the time of Pasquale Turrigiano death and many members were jailed. Part of Anthony Guarnieri crew before joining Ignatius Cannone crew. Was rumored to be strongly involved in labour racketeering, driver for both Connone and Remo Allio.
Remo Allio, was the Bufalino family lawyer was only a soldier but sat in on important discussion and legal strategies for the family. Last member made by Joe Barbara Snr. Was part of a panel when Bufalino went to prison, but only for awhile, when the power went directly to Ed Sciandra and Phil Medico for the Pittston faction.

Spot on Giacomo!!! I can also help with this Ariolo. If there is anything specific you are looking for lmk.

I’m sure there is something I am looking for but I can’t put my finger on it just yet. Yes the movie coming out is the reason this is all coming up now. And also peeks my interest into the subject. i really appreciate everyone’s help. I too will try to answer any questions that anyone has.