All I know is that Magi was whacked, shortly after that a call from Hamilton PD to Montreal PD about about home invasions on Luppino in Hamilton spring 2018. Within a cpl hours of the call, there is street gang members sitting on CeCe Luppino, who is suppose to be innocent member of family. If I can get proof, I would probably be dead. Related to the cops involvement, hard to prove which/how. Not hard to conceive that the business of crime involves the cops. I apologize I am not looking to spread any disinformation

The deal set up by Chapo or his representatives, doesn’t just involve OC players common thinking. Similar to Mexico or Sicily, the government, cops and power elite are involved in the business. Makes it hard to prove if not impossible. If I was from or in the area maybe it would be easier to confirm or deny everything

The intention is to share what I know or hear, if it’s disproven, I could care less. It’s the best I got if/ when I get anymore if I will definitely share it here

I don’t know who killed Magi, if I did I could be considered some how involved. Regardless, something brought the war to Hamilton. As much as I can offer is what I know so far

In the scenarios where the info seems too ocult, I apologize. The word that is used is allegory, in those instances the info is coming from a Lodge like source in the US. I am only at the position I AM and able share what I know or am told.

Patenaude is another name that has been said multiple times, if that helps.

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 12/02/19 02:18 PM.

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.