Anastasia felt no one would touch him as he had Frank Costello until he stepped down, Joe Bonanno, and Joe Profaci on his side if anyone came before the commission asking permission and giving evidence to kill him, despite the fact that Anastasia did not go to the commission to get permission to kill Vincent Mangano.

Galante was arrogant and had big balls, he was a force to be reckoned with. He figured that because he recruited a good size crew of Zips to the Family, he felt he was protected among those closest to him, and from the families back in Sicily.

Bruno did not even think his life was endanger cause he had ties with both Castellano, Decavalcante, Tony Ducks through New Jersey and many of his men seemed happy and content.

Castellano had his own problems and really wasn't thinking about someone going to kill him. He had such a bark on him that over the years he got to comtiable. It was Dellacroce who served as the buffer between members in the Gambino crime family, and forgot that Dellacroce died.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green