Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
^ I thought these guys were untouchable...

They only arrested Reuvers, but the others, at least three big players, are still free. Martien became too high profile with all that violence and keeping all those pills and weapons nearby wasn't really smart either. They are suspected of being involved in the transport of one hundred kilos of MDMA, Martien would also have imported more than 1500 kilos of cocaine and once more than 300 kilos of cocaine.
He was a suspect in various major cases in recent years, but in most cases he was acquitted. Or he got away with a light punishment. Or cases were not prosecuted because the chance of a conviction was too small.

Yeah I'd be hard pressed to think that they're done. It's a large family with an even larger network. Possibly talking hundreds. So they're still up and running.
I know they had a well publicized feud with Albert K. and his family.

Yes Albert ordered the murder of Martien's cousins Koos and Martin Reuvers which was exposed in the TV show of Peter de Vries unlike most of the gangs today the traveler crime families like Reuvers, Kraus, Baum, Netten go back at least 100 years.

Any idea how powerful Kraus (or some of the other families) are compared to Reuvers?