Originally Posted by Galassi70
The mob bosses I mentioned i had in the title all met violent demises. Mob hits that are still talked about today.
At the time of their deaths, did those bosses feel totally secure in their positions or did they have a inkling
That they were being plotted against ?
I think Big Paul was facing a trial in 1986 and such...

Paul; I don't think so.... He was tooo naive and dealing with his trial..

Galante; He should have felt there was going to be some resistance towards him; He was Acting Boss under Phil Rastelli (People say he grabbed power but I believe he was named Acting Boss by Phil). He was tooo cocky...

Bruno; Not sure.... Think he felt he wouldn't be whacked. His downfall was the The Cherry Hill Gambino's. He was allowing them to deal drugs on his turf. He didn't allow his own family to deal it.... Had Anthony Caponigro who I believe was a drug dealer getting fed up. Anyone know those two relationship?

Anastasia; I have no idea...

Last edited by Zavattoni; 11/28/19 03:48 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.