@Bronx;

Also I think in the book ''Underboss''; It says that Gaggi was the only captain who was not present during the dinner meetings when Gotti was announcing that they were investigating Paul's murder and then when Frank DeCicco proposed Gotti as boss. Gaggi refused to meet Gotti at all; and he was getting annoyed and agitated by it. Gotti became boss in Jan 1986; and Gaggi got convicted and Jailed in April of 1986. He was out on the streets a few months with JG as Boss..

My point is; Why did the whole family fall in line behind Gotti; and then you got Gaggi who refused to bow down and kiss Gotti's shoes... The mere and simple fact that Gotti couldn't call Nino in to a meeting speaks volumes. Technically that made them enemies, but Gotti couldn't reach Nino to enforce rules of conduct befitting a Captain.

Last edited by Zavattoni; 11/28/19 01:29 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.