Originally Posted by bronx
Who said gaggi never met gotti as boss and would not come in?

Gotti was amazed after his ascension that at least one captain�Anthony Gaggi, uncle of the carcase witness against Castellano�had not adapted to the new game. He learned this during a telephone call from a soldier reporting about a dispute involving a Brooklyn restaurant. Family members had just bought into it and the landlord wanted to check them out.

The soldier said Gaggi had told him to �bring� Gotti to a sitdown with the landlord and the new
partners.

�He�s under me!� Gotti shouted. �You tell him, [to] get his ass up here to see me!�

In the meantime, concerning the inquisitive landlord, Gotti told the soldier to tell Gaggi and the
others not to engage in any more �warning shit� until a sitdown. After all, people could be reasoned with.

�People ain�t stupid, they know what we are,� Gotti said. �So what are we gonna do? What, are we gonna worry about cops now?

Mob Star

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.