Originally Posted by pmac
After the stolen car trial which anthony gaggi was his co defendants. Paul was gonna have gaggi killed for all the mistakes he made and shooting the cop he new it to. Sammy is on tape telling gotti how he explained this to gaggi. He fell in line. Demeo was dead in 83 his crew taken apart he was no threat to gottis huge crew in 1985.

Gaggi might of fell in line but he never met with Gotti. He was out on the streets for like 3-4 months and refused to meet one time with Gotti; even at the meeting when a majority of the captains came together and made Gotti boss. Gotti was upset but appearently never did anything about it. Yea; Gaggi was no threat but he was mutually respected by the majority of the family and stayed as a captain until he died.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.