Evweyome swore philly would break out in war, they didn't, was rolling around in private jets, rolls royces and basically bled the stein dude out enough to be able to post a 5 mil bail. Then the "biggest bust" ever happens it comes out he was making big money with westside thru medical shit and fake cream and the rat was someone westside introduced to him. Imagine if I told u that was gonna happen 10 years ago everyone would laugh me off the site. Add all that to the fact fed were after him like he was gotti or capone and from 12 on and got a year and some change beinf the marquee name in so called biggest bust ever. And being head of major family thats growing and been thru what they have while living it up in Boca shit he may not deserve all credit but had I told u all this would play out like that in 90s would anyone believe it? No fucking way Give the credit to Uncle Joe or Mazzone if you wish but he took the lead in a solid tight crew and chose Uncle Joe to watch over everything which did wonders for the family. Ive mentioned this before but I started believing Sonny ( Chuckie Merlino) was running the family from behind bars thru him and Uncle Joe but thats pure speculation and may be 100 wrong

Last edited by mchang93; 11/26/19 01:47 AM.