Originally Posted by bostonattorney
PMAC thank you. I’m not local this weekend so I haven’t spoken to anyone. Even if I was I am not sure he is someone whose name I would mention. You mentioned DB as a rival of his regarding hits, I think that’s fair.
I will check Pacer when I return tomorrow. I will absolutely share whatever I find. I think the feds would indict him for absolutely anything so it’s anyone’s guess whether this was a big institutional extortion or he was leaning on someone on a personal level.
For the twenty years I have been around I have heard of no one in New England that could rival him in the Boston area. I’ve been told to cross the street if he approaches.
There were some heavy guys out in Springfield in the early 00s. TG and FG (suspect in Bulger hit USP Haz).
Furio, Patriarcas still run one of, if not, the biggest books anywhere. With all that cash they remain strong and absolutely feared and respected. I am a former state prosecutor. I worked on that case where PL was indicted after he was released from the feds for gaming. They all got probation. I will never forget at his arraignment how many people appeared to support him in Superior Court. Was unbelievable. Had to be close to a hundred people.
I still believe VF is the guy. I think AP in Providence is either 2 or 3. One of the D brothers has the other spot.

Sorry bostonattorney but VF is Vincent Ferrara and AP and PL? Sorry for the ignorance.