Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by FrankValenti
Hoffa was picked up by Chuckie O’Brien, taken into a house in Detroit, then died by gunshots to the head by either Sheeran or Sally Bugs and was cremated by the Andretta brothers.

All this nonsense about being dumped in a barrel and east coast mobsters bidding over who gets to dispose of the body just sounds like nonsense.

Sheeran and O'Brien were the only guys Hoffa would trust, but I agree Sally Bugs was also involved. Sheeran also claimed the murder of
Salvatore Briguglio he worked with the IRA man John 'The Redhead' Francis.

Yes, good point. Hoffa supposedly had a falling out with Chuckie, but the fact remains he was Hoffa’s foster son and likely would’ve been able to get his father into the car with him even if Sally Bugs was sitting in the back seat. Add Sheeran and he would’ve felt protected. It would’ve been a done deal. Nobody else could’ve convinced Jimmy to get into a car that wasn’t his own. I believe Sheeran probably pulled the trigger but I’m open to Dan Moldea’s idea that Briguglio did it and Sheeran was a witness at the house.

Another thing I’ll add about Frank Sheeran claiming Jimmy Hoffa was cremated by the Andretta brothers. There was a Detroit area police officer who looked into this claim about 10 years ago. His investigation added some serious weight to Sheeran’s story IMO. He found a cemetery linked to the funeral parlor Sheeran named. Their crematorium was located about 10 minutes from the house on Beaverland Street where Hoffa was supposedly whacked. This cop pulled the records and found two cremations occurred on July 30, 1975. One of which, according to the records, was of a “woman” who doesn’t exist. There are no records of “her” birth, death certificate, marriages, tax filings or any other source that would suggest this person ever lived. No evidence of the ashes either. Standard practice in the funeral industry is the remains must be held in a storage facility at the crematorium until family claims them. According to the logbooks he checked, nobody ever claimed the ashes so they should still be interned there, yet when he approached the funeral parlor to search, the remains were missing. Very strange. He theorized the mobbed up funeral home knew the procedures, burned Hoffa’s body within hours of his death and falsified records to cover everything up. The book is called “Digging For The Truth” and it makes sense to me. Brother Moscato’s son doesn’t. He looks like an opportunist trying out for a reality TV show and apparently he’s been trying to sell this iceman type story for 5 years.