Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted by Gudfadern
Turning 30 this coming week at last. Definitely difficult times to say the least which even I hadn't anticipated... I say somewhat thankfully I never even got to worry about graying or losing hair beforehand, even though I have been struggeling with the latter since, but I am fairly certain it isn't because of my ageing process.

One thing I've inherited is a solid head of hair. My brothers all started getting grey hairs when they turned thirty but I haven't (touch wood). I'm convincing myself I'll turn out different because my hair is brown and theirs is black.

I remember my older sister coming home as a thirtysomething for the first time years and me remarking on how old looking she got.

I'm not laughing now!

frown

I did as well, and I was told I had very thick hair, and thickest out of us all while my brother didn't when he was little and he has thick dark blonde hair instead. Our older brother, he's has dark brown hair but got grey hair I believe before 25 - my aunt got grey hair at 18!! frown eek (still I didn't start worry about grey hair, that's what I wanted to mention before), my brothers both similar full head hairline of our grandfather on mom's side, our grandfather on fathers side had less hair and my father similar not completely bald baldness like his dad - not too bad looking baldness fortunately. I have dark brown hair, (and a darker sun tan) the most dark haired one in my family among all I met, grey hairs started to appear 5-6 years ago and I freaked! Then they disappeared and reappeared and so on and this went on on and off for maybe around a years time. The only hairs that aren't dark brown are TWO... like sort of half silver hairs at the top (LOL). Then even worse than graying, some years after my hair started thinning, and this has been going on in the same very strange fashion... the hair loss stops and starts the same damn way. I experienced years before the graying thing my hair on the top basically stopped growing at a certain length. But I'm positive what this all is about, I have lived with tons of stress and depression since in my youth.