Originally Posted by Hollander
Poor game 0-0 but we are back at the European Championship next year ! cool

Ronald Koeman not a big fan of the way Northern Ireland play. He'd probably commit seppuku if he had to play Republic of Ireland.

TBH I'd be very worried if Ireland were drawn against Northern Ireland in the playoffs. Ireland are obviously the better team on paper but the Northern Ireland manager has them well set up and I reckon they'd have the beating of us.

Ireland won't need to worry about the playoffs if we beat Denmark tomorrow but I have absolutely no faith in that happening.

I see the Irishman at Feyenoord hasn't played in several months. I read a few articles where Dutch journalists were criticising his signing. I did think it was a very strange move from the beginning.

I wouldn't mind more Irish players playing in countries like Holland, though. Jack Byrne did well at Cambuur and Daniel Crowley at Willem II.

Pity Irish players can't see beyond the UK when it comes to making a living from football.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.