Back in 02' or 03', Joe Pantoliano was eating at diner with Martin Lawrence it was late and there was a couple of other people there who were working on the movie Bad Boys 2. My friend who was in Delray Beach at the time on vacation was ordering with his wife, when he noticed Pantoliano coming from the bathroom. Wasn't quite sure if it was him or not, so he took a double take. He waited for his chance to talk to him and got when Pantoliano came from the booth to the counter. They start talking and Joe said they were filming a movie with Will Smith and Martin Lawrence. He asked for an autograph and Pantoliano grabbed a napkin and pen, my friend stopped him and said he had a Sopranos picture with Gandolfini and Castelluccio signatures on it already, and would Pantoliano sign it. Joe said he would, so my friend leaves to get from the truck of his car, comes back and Pantoliano signs it. As he signs it, Martin Lawrence walks up with another person and asks if my friend would like an autograph from him as well. My friend declined and says thank you. Martin Lawrence has a look on his face like "Are you fucking kidding me". His wife asked for Martin Lawrence autograph and got it.

2007 New York City. My friend was visiting his daughter going to Kingsborough college and was meeting her there so they could spend sometime together. He parked his car off grounds and started walking through the grounds he spotted someone who looked like Patsy. He approached him, and found out it was Dan Grimaldi and he was a faculty member. He asked if Grimaldi would would sign a picture. Grimaldi said no problem as he was off school property and had not started his shift, and so nice about it, that that was the best autograph he ever received. His daughter did not take any of Grimaldi classes.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green