@MemphisMafia

I don't believe Gotti would have went to war with Chin. If Gotti didn't get a life imprisonment; He would have died on the streets. Chin was gunna get rid of him one way or another...

I'm not tooo sure he would have crushed the Cherry Hill's the more I read about them. Tooo tough of a crew; Plus I'm sure Gotti didn't wanna rock the boat with those over in Sicily. Rosario Gambino pulled some strings over there in Sicily too. If Gotti whacked Rosario; He'd be dealing with a huge mess in NY and Sicily.

Your point with Stanfa; Yea the Cherry Hill's was one of the main reasons why Stanfa became boss. Gotti wanted to give the Sicilian faction of the family a favor by supporting Stanfa for the boss position.

Your last point; DeMeo was no joke.... No one messed with him and you'd end up in a 6 foot grave if you did. His captain; Anthony Gaggi and Paul Castellano were prolly the only ones who could "Control" him..

Last edited by Zavattoni; 11/16/19 06:06 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.