Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Top row, Bobby, Raymond, Hesh, Carlo, Tony, Larry, Gene.

Thanks, GV! Raymond looked so much like the photo of actor Artie Pasquale (Burt) on the Con site, I could've sworn it was him. But you're right. Okay, cool -- so I can get Hesh, Patsy (already have on a baseball), Larry Boy, Eugene, and Paulie (already have on the same baseball) to add to Vito's... sweet.

A friend of mine has a different picture signed by James Gandolfini, Joe Grannascoli, Joe Pantoliano, Dan Grimaldi, and Castelluccio who's first name escapes me. How he got Grimaldi and Pantoliano autographs are good stories.

Very nice! In Chicago we also met John Fiori (Gigi) and I have a dual-signed pic with him on the toilet with Vito, and also him with and signed by Gandofini (purchased from Gigi so it better be real! lol It was 2004 so it probably wasn't worth nearly as much then)

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations