Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
Originally Posted by Revis_Knicks
Donnie Brasco said that many of the American mobsters did not like the Zips and they were afraid that they would take over. Did the cherry hill gambinos ever get into a war with opposing factions because of that?

no because both don carlo and big paul were related to them
but after big paul death then i guess gotti fear from them so he let them do as they please...

@Revis; The Cherry Hills never got in a war; but they did have alot of beef with Scarfo; and Philly though. Rosario and Scarfo hated eachother.... Only when Rosario was sentenced to 45 years for that drug charge did the beef stop. If not; It's possible a war could have happened...

@Meyer; Gotti was prolly afraid; You start messing with Rosario and John you could have reprisal from their Sicilian connections in Palermo. Those guys where no joke. Gotti gave himself a favor by just letting the Cherry Hill's earn. He even ignored Scarfo's request to have Rosario; and Matty Gambino murdered. Gotti didn't wanna rock the boat in NY or Sicily. Scarfo knew he couldn't do anything further down the line when he found out that Rosario was made in Palermo and was practically "Untouchable"

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.