Reading Gotti's Boys by Destefano.There is some stuff I had never read before on the Bergin herion operation.This was a huge deal.Much bigger than I had thought.It It goes into detail on Salvatore Ruggiero and pretty much a play by play on his last plane ride.Right down to the headless torso of the pilot being found off Georgia Coast.it touches on the aftermath such as the Bergin crew trying to find the briefcase that went down with those folks and trying to beat the fbi to Salvatore's house.Poor Angelo,he had known contact with 2 fugitives Massino and his brother and if not for herion indictments would have faced these charges for helping them.He was fucked and he knew it. found interesting that the Bergin Crew went to the Harlem Council concerning informants and telling the leaders of that group who needed to be removed.They didn't want to kill a black man on the orders from a white man but did what the Bergin group said.It was actually Reiter giving those orders.Then the book goes back into stuff I have read about many times so its a decent book some new shit some stuff I already had read