When Luciano was jailed there was a shift of acting boss, underboss, Consigliere and two new capos.
Dominic Didato was killed, when he requested the capos put a vote for a new boss. Didato was only a soldier and his capo only known as Cheech Gusae had used him to feel out the rest of the family. Vito Genovese fled, and Cheech Gusae became acting boss of the family. Domenico DiQuarto took over Gusae crew in 1937 until his death. Willie Moretti became underboss, Thomas Greco becomes acting underboss, and Frank Costello remained as Consigliere. Unknown who became the second new Capo for the family. 1938, is a big year for the family, Cheech Gusae dies or gets killed, Frank Costello becomes acting boss, Joe Doto becomes official Underboss, with Gaetano Ricci running Doto crew and becoming a messenger across the county for the family, Thomas Greco switches to co-consigliere with Alessandro Pandolfo, Salvatore Chiri and Pietro Campisi becomes new capos for the family when Newark family is disband, correction to my above post it was Pietro Campisi who became a capo not Carmine Battaglia, Battaglia would take over Campisi crew in the 1950s. 1939/1940 Greco is no longer a co-consigliere. Luciano remains boss from 1931 to 1946.
Another correction is Girolamo Santuccio, he took over Ralph Mele crew in 1952, Ralph Mele was the first Genovese Connecticut capo and was killed in 1951.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green