Originally Posted by Fleming_Ave
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by Fleming_Ave
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

There is the old way aka the lupara bianca,if there is no body,there is no crime,lok to the hoffa case: 40 and over years and nobody sentenced for his murder.

The guys the FBI suspected of the Hoffa disappearance were hounded by the FBI ever since. Tony Pro died in jail, I believe Russell Buffalino did as well. Frank Sheeran died a free man, but spent much of his life behind bars.

Provenzano was convicted in the Anthony Castellito murder and sent to prison,Bufalino went out of jail in 1989 after a 10 y sentence (and only because was the bufalino boss) Frank Sheeran made 9 years and was released due the poor health in 1991 and the other detroit mobsters made few or none time in prison and died free and old.

I believe you are correct Furio. But it was Buffalino, Sheeran, and Provenzano that were suspected, rightly or wrongly. Sheeran took responsibility and says Bufalino gave him the order. We will never know for sure.

Its just a mine opinion but I think that Sheeran at the end of his life was in a nursing house maybe was broke and with the hope to let some money to his family,agreed to speak to Brandt for made the book I heard you paint houses.
I read the book years ago but remember that in a capitol the author doesnt understood what Sheeran are saying so I think that he said what the people wanted to hear: Yes I killed Hoffa,Joe Gallo and even was in the team that killed Castellano.
The fact that in the house that he market to the fbi there was spot of blood,for sure maybe someone speaked to him on how Hoffa was whacked.