Anyone have any updates on Arcadi since his release?

"At that time (2016), Arcadi said he was not afraid for his life yet his exit plan was to settle away from Montreal, to settle in a residence protected by a grid and cameras "to control the comings and goings, visitors, and avoid the unwanted..."and to "maintain a garden and lead a peaceful life, surrounded by his children and grandchildren."

A new man
But two years later (2018), the Parole Board concludes that Arcadi is a new man. "You adopt a conformist behavior and respect your conditions. You recognize the violence associated with your activities and the consequences that drug use can have on society and consumers. "
"In 2016 and 2017, information suggested that your security could be compromised. Currently, this situation seems to have subsided. For your part, you stress that you do not have any fear for your safety. Moreover, nothing in the police information currently indicates that there are threats to you, "wrote a commissioner in a decision rendered on March 9 that allows Arcadi to return home.

https://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2018/03/21/retraite-a-domicile-pour-un-ex-chef-de-la-mafia-1

Not just getting my stripes, something I can't talk about. Something that was ruining my whole life and he made it right. For what I owe him, I would follow that man into hell.